Welcome to the University of Chester Alumni Network
The University of Chester Alumni Network aims to keep you connected to the University via a programme of events, reunions and networking opportunities.
An alumnus (m) or alumna (f) is a latin term meaning graduate or former student, member of staff or friend of the University. This means you! Alumni is a generic, plural term describing all those who have spent time studying, or working at an institution. All those who have engaged in academic work in the college, or who have a close association, are eligible to register for free lifelong membership of the University of Chester Alumni Network.
As a member of the network you have access to a range of benefits and services including;
• Keeping up to date with University news
• Access to the latest edition of our bi-annual alumni magazine, The Cestrian
• Find and reconnect with old friends and colleagues
• The opportunity to purchase official University of Chester merchandise
• Receive invitations to special events for alumni
• Exclusive benefits and discounts available only to those alumni who register online, including discounts on family days out, shopping experiences, holidays, travel and dining
To ensure you take full advantage of your membership, remember to register or update your details.
The Alumni and Development Team
Fiona Roberts - Alumni and Development Manager
Fiona has been at the University since 2011 and is especially interested in the history of the institution. It is best to speak to Fiona about:
• Researching the University / College and alumni
• Supporting the University with your time, talent and getting involved with our projects
• Strategic Fundraising Campaigns, Legacy Management
• Annual Alumni Reunion Weekend
Helena Astbury - Alumni and Development Officer
Helena is the person to contact about:
- • Special events including organising your own reunions
- • Faculty links
- • Volunteering with the team
• Updating your details on our alumni database
Telephone: 01244 511005
Hayley Naldrett - Editorial Assistant (Alumni and PR)
Hayley splits her time between the Alumni and Development Team and the Communications Team and it is best to contact her about:
• The Cestrian alumni magazine
• Submitting a story idea for The Cestrian or for media distribution
• Year Notes and volunteering to be a Year Notes Secretary
• News items for the alumni website
We love it when our alumni call in to see us and we welcome visitors at any time. Wherever possible, we would appreciate you calling us or e-mailing us in advance, prior to your visit, so that we can make space in our diaries and ensure the appropriate arrangements are made for your visit.
Code of ConductPlease read our University of Chester Social Media Code of Conduct here